Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 28th, 2012 - Still Here.

I haven't been blogging recently for two reasons:

  1. I took a week off between August 20th and 27th.  I got sick in the afternoon of the 20th and it threw me out of rhythm for the whole week.  
  2. The time I normally would spend blogging has been spent designing workout routine for a few friends.  I'm basically acting as their long distance personal trainer.
But I'm back at it as of yesterday.  I think I've settled into a good routine.
  • Warmup (mobility work + handstands)
  • Hold 1 (Back Lever M,R, Front Lever T,F)
  • Hold 2 (L-sit M,R, Planche T,F)
  • Superset:
    • Pullups/HSPUs (M,R)
    • Rows/Pushups (T)
    • Dips/BW Curls (F)
  • Leg Superset High Step Ups/Squats (M,T,R,F)
Cutting down to two strength exercises per workout seems to helping me give better quality reps.

Anyway, I don't feel like writing more, so here's my workout today:

Warmup (including 7 clapping pushups. HARD)
5x8s Band Assisted Tuck Planche
5x12s(ish) Tuck Front Lever
8,8,7 Ring Pushups (0" differential, FINALLY)
8,7,7 Ring Rows (0" differential)
3x12 Step Ups (23")
3x12 Goblet Squats (43lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment