Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13th, 2012 - New Routine!

I feel good right now, but I foresee some major DOMS in my mid and upper back.  Holding static positions for 8-10 seconds doesn't seem that long when I'm not working, but time seems to slow down about 400% when I'm hanging from the rings.

Mrs. Wife told me that my posts aren't narrative enough.  I don't know how to write a good narrative, though, so I will use this space to tell her I love her.  Because I do.  Also, SUPER HIGH FIVES TO HER!  She ran 3 miles Sunday!  This is from the lady who never wanted to be a runner and never ran a complete mile as of 6 weeks ago.  Craziness!

I worked out today:
5m Warmup (Hollow Holds, Jumping Jacks, Wrist Stretches, Shoulder Stretches)
5m Handstand Work (Wall Handstands trying to pull feet away from the wall)
5x8s Band Assisted Tuck Planche
5x10s Tuck Front Lever
8,7,7 Half HeSPUs
3x8 Ring rows (Rings@50",Feet@47")
3x8 Ring Pushups (Rings@50",Feet@47")
3x8 Pistols (Mostly FS)
3x8 Step Ups (~18" stool)

2 comments: