Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 15th, 2012 - Vacation Day 5

It doesn't feel like we've been here in Vermont for 5 days, but I guess we have.  And we're at the halfway point now.  Fatty foods continue to enter my body.  I continue to not care.

I've been doing some YA dystopian fiction reading.  It's my favorite type of light reading.  It's one of the few literary styles my wife and me agree upon.

I woke up sort of late today and thought about skipping my workout.  But as soon as the L-Leucine hit my tongue, I knew what needed to be done.

I worked out today:
3x8 Hanging Bent Leg Raise (from ring support, not hanging)
3x60s Plank
1x7.5,1x7,1x6.5 Wide Grip Ring Pullups
1x5.5,1x4.5,1x4 Half Handstand Pushups
3x8 Body Weight Ring Row (rings@27", feet@16")
3x8 Ring Pushups (rings@27", feet@16".  This was AWESOME.) 
2x8 Single Leg Squats (first 3 of each set freestanding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment