And most importantly, Mrs. Wife said I looked hot. That's really all I wanted out of this crazy experiment.
This workout was suboptimal because I only got 5 hours of sleep. I will not let this happen again.
I worked out today:
- 10m warmup + handstands - Finally starting to get the right feeling on handstands.
- 5x15s Tuck Back Lever
- 2x30+s Tuck L-sit - It's time to do a max length test on this. 30 seconds barely stresses me now.
- 8, 7+1, 4+4 Chin-ups - I think my newly increased chubbiness is causing me issues with pulling. At this point, I'm just trying to get a solid 3x8 every workout. We'll see what happens next time.
- 3x2 10+s eccentric HSPUs on cinder blocks - I don't seem to be improving at all on these, so next session, I'll be replacing the cinder blocks with some 1.5" thick bricks I have laying around. After I can do 3x8 at that depth, then I'll add more blocks. Repeat this process until I'm at full depth.
- 3x12 Jumping Squats w/30lbs. - Cardio for the day!
- 1x12 23" Step Ups w/20lbs. - Picked up the wrong DBs by mistake. This was ROUGH.
- 2x12 23" Step Ups w/13lbs. - This was the right weight and it felt much better.
- 8 Chin-ups - done later in the day. I want to start doing GTG training, but I can't seem to remember to get out to the garage often enough. I really need to find a place to do pullups at work... Any ideas?